The first step towards a beautiful, healthy smile is to schedule an appointment. Please contact our office by phone or complete an online appointment request.
We are accepting new patients.
If you are a new patient to our office, the attached file contains our new patient bundle with forms that will need to be filled out when you arrive at our office. Printing them, filling them out and bringing them with you will allow us to attend to your medical needs more quickly than completing them on your arrival. Thank you and please call our office if you have any questions at all.
This web site uses files in Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format (pdf) which require Adobe® Acrobat® Reader for viewing and printing. It is available to download free.
For your convenience, we accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, and Debit cards. Payment is expected at the time services are performed. Feel free to contact our office If your treatment plan requires more comprehensive dental work and you want to discuss financial arrangements.
Please contact our office for Insurance details. We look forward to hearing from you.
- We accept all insurance carriers.
- We offer electronic claim submissions.
- We accept assignment.
- Insurance claims are submitted on patient’s behalf.
- We have communication to select insurance companies by E-mail.
- Estimates are planned and submitted on our Patients behalf. Our Treatment coordinator will gladly review your insurance coverage and plan major treatments with you.
Educational Dental Videos
Because we are committed to improving the oral healthcare knowledge of our patients, we are providing the following selection of dental videos which we hope you will find interesting and informative. We have grouped the videos into various categories to provide quick access to the topics of greatest interest to you.
Click Here to watch our series of educational dental videos!
Frequently Asked Questions
Click Here to view some of the most frequently asked questions patients have about dentistry and oral health issues.
Interesting Dental Websites
In addition to our own website, there are other sites on the Web that provide interesting and helpful dental information. Because we are committed to improving the oral healthcare knowledge of our patients, we provide a selection of links to other sites you might find interesting and informative. To view these visit our Links Page or Click Here.
- We are accepting new patients.
- Free orthodontic consultations.
- Languages available in office, Italian, French, Portuguese, Vietnamese.
- All staff is involved in continuing education courses on regular basis.
- All staff is CPR certified.